EPOC 22nd Annual Golf Scholarship Tournament
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Last year’s tournament was sold out by mid-May.
Don’t wait to register your foursome!
SPONSORSHIP REGISTRATIONS BEGIN MARCH 15th
GENERAL REGISTRATION BEGINS ON APRIL 15th
Registration begins - 7:15 am
Shotgun Start - 8:30 am
EPOC is pleased to announce our 22nd Annual Golf Scholarship Tournament designed to fund scholarships for Connecticut students studying at a college or university for a career in the environmental industry. The previous tournaments have been very successful, thanks to our participants, with all net revenues applied directly to the funds.
The tournament is open to EPOC members and non-members alike so bring your friends, clients, boss or your special someone and have a great time. Reservations will be accepted for groups of 4, but sign-up early as space is limited. Your entry fee includes 18 holes of golf, cart, continental breakfast, snack pack, sit down lunch, and loads of prizes and awards. In addition, each player will go home with a Lyman Orchard apple pie! Best of all, you will be supporting a worthwhile cause.
- 7:00 to 8:15 am - Registration
- 8:30 am - Shotgun Start - Scramble Format
- 1:30 pm - Catered lunch, social and raffle
- A) Foursome - $600.00 - Use to reserve a foursome. You do not need to know all players at sign-up. Under this category, a company will be allowed only one foursome. If space permits, additional foursomes can be obtained after June 1. Companies wishing to reserve multiple foursomes are required to become a sponsor which will guarantee placement of all foursomes.
- B) Tee Sponsor (with foursome) - $850.00 - Use to become a sponsor of event and to reserve space for a foursome (you do not need names at sign-up). To reserve multiple foursomes, you need to register twice. With your sponsorship, you receive a placard on a tee and will also be recognized on a poster board that will be displayed during registration and dinner.
- C) Single or Multiple Golf players - less than foursome - $150.00 per player - If you are not part of a foursome and wish to play in the tournament, please Email Tom McMorrow at email@example.com. We will attempt to place you in a group if possible.
- D) Tee Sponsor (no players) - $250.00 - Use to become a sponsor of event but do not plan to attend. With your sponsorship, you receive a placard on a tee and you will also be recognized on a poster board that will be displayed during registration and dinner.
Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities:
We are adding these additional sponsorship opportunities which are limited to one company each and can be reserved now. Note, these items do not include the fee for golfers. You will have to separately sign-up for golfer registrations.
- E) Drink Sponsor - $750 - Each participant will receive 1 drink ticket that can be used for water, soda, beer or wine. Your company's name and logo will be prominently displayed on each of the tickets which will be distributed at registration.
- F) Breakfast Sponsor - $500 - Sponsorship of the continental breakfast during morning registration.
- G) Sundae Bar Sponsor - $500 - Sponsor of dessert bar following lunch.
- H) Snack Pack Sponsor - $500 - Snack packs will be provided to each of the players participating in the tournament. Your company name and logo will be provided on each snack pack.
ALSO, separate donations can be made to the EPOC Environmental Scholarship Fund (any amount). To make a direct donation to the fund, please see our Scholarship Donations page.
For additional questions, contact:
Tom McMorrow, Tournament Director - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (860) 659-8558
Seth Molofsky, EPOC Executive Director, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (860) 537-0337